How to find your ring size
Knowing what size to buy when having a ring made can be challenging if you’re working with a jeweller located interstate.
Below we’ve outlined the two easiest ways to identify your sizes.
Before we get into them, we’d like to remind you that with Claudia Jewellers, you can always work with us and enjoy complete peace of mind.
Our goal is for you to cherish and love your pieces for eternity – if your purchase doesn’t fit, we provide your first ring resizing at no extra cost, and if you’re interstate, we’ll even cover postage costs.
1. Use one of your rings as a guide
To find your ring size using one of your own rings as a guide:
- Find a ring of your own that fits comfortably (not too tight and not too loose, so that it doesn’t slide off on its own) on the finger for your new ring.
- Identify the size by printing out our Ring Sizing Guide at 100% and slide your ring over the sizes until you can just see the circle inside the band. That is your ring size.
- If your ring sits between two sizes, select the larger size.
- Don’t worry if your ring doesn’t fit perfectly, at Claudia Jewellers we provide your first ring resizing at no extra cost.
The Perfect Fit
We’re working on an exciting and effortless way to find your accurate ring sizes, no matter where you’re located (watch this space!).
Until then, our printable size guide is available for download below to assist in finding your own sizes from home.
2. Consult a local jeweller
You can also find your ring size by visiting a local jeweller, where they can help you find your exact ring sizes.
We recommend having each of your fingers sized at the same time so you have a list of sizes on hand for future reference.
If you live in the Hobart area or happen to be visiting, you are always welcome at our consultation suite where we can take your measurements and show you our beautiful range of jewellery and gemstones in person.
We are located at 24 Magnet Crt, Sandy Bay, 7005 TAS Australia
Where to now?
If you have any jewellery sizing enquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly.